Fixtures & Results
- Each manager competes with a 5-a-side team, selected from your current roster.
- The team is made of a goalkeeper, four outfield players, plus one substitute.
- All five players, plus the sub, must appear on your roster at the point where the corresponding HFL Gameweek ‘locks’. If not, their score will not count.
- Substitutes will only contribute if one of the five active players makes no appearance in the Gameweek.
- In the event of a nominated active player having a double gameweek, only the score in their first game will count (whether that is the first or second ‘real life’ game in the DGW).
- You may resubmit your lineup as often as you like – but the most recent submission at the time of lineup ‘lock’ will count.
Submit Your Team Sheet